Ms. Aljijakli has authored the following publications:
- "Naturalization Challenges and Strategies in the Trump Era," AILA Immigration Practice Pointers, 2019 Edition.
- “Will Politics Trump Humanity as Syrians in America Risk Losing Humanitarian Protection?,” Huffington Post, January 12, 2018.
- "Provisional Waiver Update: “Let’s Not Waive Goodbye," AILA Immigration Practice Pointers, 2017 Edition.
- "Why American Politics Is Much Scarier Than Syrian Refugees," Huffington Post, November 24, 2015.
- "A Numbers Game: The U.S. Is Still Falling Short with Syrian Refugee Resettlement," Huffington Post, September 23, 2015.
- “Love and Marriage (and Citizenship): Naturalization Based on Marriage to a U.S. Citizen,” AILA’s Guide to U.S. Citizenship & Naturalization Law, 2014.
- “Important TPS Issues You Did Not Have Time to Research,” AILA Immigration Practice Pointers, 2014-15 Edition.
- "Lawful Status Lost: Dealing with the Abandonment of LPR Status," AILA’s Voice Magazine, May 2014.
- “U.S. Serves as Safe-Haven for Syrians with TPS Extended", AILA’s Voice Magazine, July-August 2013.
- "Syrians under Fire: Seeking Asylum in America," AILA’s Voice Magazine, November-December 2012.
- "INA §319(b): Expedited Naturalization with No Physical Presence Requirement for Spouse of U.S. Citizen Employed Abroad," The Consular Practice Handbook, 2012-2013 Edition; The Visa Processing Guide and Consular Posts Handbook, 2009-2010. Edition.
- “Statutory Bars to Asylum: What Is So Serious About a Particularly Serious Crime?,” AILA Immigration Practice Pointers, 2012-13 Edition.
- "Torture," Springer's Encyclopedia of Immigrant Health, 2012.